Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What are some creative ways to decorate my room?

Q. I need ideas to decorate my room. I can't paint and I want some ideas that involve music. I like the environment and would like a website with ideas from recycled items. Thanks.

A. Try having different shades of green on your wall & putting black music notes on it (Use stickers or hire a professional to paint your room as you wish). Or you could just paint your walls all green (any shade/etc. you like) and put a lot of your favorite band posters on the wall.
Maybe like this or so:

http://i.fe.imwx.com/web/fe/2008/10/greenbedroom1.jpg

http://www.3dm3.com/forum/attachments/f169/14135d1201625326-green-bedroom-green_bedroom-1-.jpg

That environment-feeling to it. Just put a little more YOU to it. :) You could also try seeing some room tours on Youtube and see how others decorated their rooms in a way and maybe you'll like it and get inspired to do what they did!
Good luck on decorating your room! xoxo


How to use animal prints in a bedroom?
Q. We are redecorating my 9 yr old daughters bedroom. We have just painted her walls a light sage- almost lime green with white trim. She is a real animal lover and wants to us animal print fabrics in her room but I am unsure how to make it work and not overpower the room. Can I us a solid color bedding such as purple and accent with animal prints? I want to give it a jungle/safari look but still be girlish also. I see alot of various prints being mixed and matched in kids rooms these days but I am just unsure how to pull it all together.
Thanks!

A. some good ideas here
http://teensthemes.com/safari/wild-safari-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html


How can I decorate my bedroom so that it looks like an autumn forest?
Q. I am redecorating my bedroom soon and I am hoping to style it so that it looks like an autumn forest.
What sort of colours/patterns would you suggest (any photos would be very helpful). It does not bother me if things are not completely coordinated and I'd like my room to have a more rustic, old-fashioned feel. How can I do this?
Thank you.

A. that sounds like an amazing idea..i love the fall aslo..well what you could do is stain alot of things..brown stained wood would look nice..brown is a good color to use for autumn..its the darker, less bold color to use..but you also want colors like red(not too bright of course, think of leaves), orange, yellow, and possibly just a little bit of a light, faded green..it would just be a matter of choosing the colors to go in the right areas to balance it all out..you could paint the walls brown(sounds bad i know but wait), with white trim on like windows, molding and floor paneling, and then maybe if you have anything wood in your room you can stain it brown, and then get things like red orange and yellow bed set/pillows, those colored lamps, night stands, curtains, pictures making the trim of different items be different colors..get a rug...the best colors to stick to tho besides the redish orangish and yellowish ones..are brown, tan, and dark red/maybe maroonish..i also like purple..it goes well with the other colors...but what you could do is buy stickers..they have these stickers that stick on your wall and there shaped as leaves..its pretty cool..ill leave a link to show u an example..you could try to put leaves on other things too like the side/top of a desk or your headboard..think of halloween..pumpkins, hay, corn, black..goodluck..i think its a great idea..i might steal it :] lol





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment