Friday, May 24, 2013

Ways to decorate big bland teenage girls bedroom?

Q. The only things inside my daughters room are her single bed, long glass study desk, a small drawer for socks and things like that. Her bed sheets are usually pink and her wall has a collage of family photos on it. Her wardrobe is also a built in mirror that takes up one wall. She's off at camp right now and I wanted to surprise her. What are some ways I could decorate her room to make it more girly and more bedroom-y? Thanks! :)

A. Check out www.pinterest.com There are a TON of awesome decorating ideas, and most of them for super cheap! I decorated my sisters room with ideas from there!


How can I decorate a teenage bedroom fit to my personality?
Q. I'm a 15 year old girl. My favorite pastimes are reading, listening to rock, dance, j-pop and punk-pop music, I like bright happy colors like lime green, bright purple and hot orange, I like reading quotes and poems, and I love animals. How can I incorporate all or some of this things in my bedroom? I brought a green comforter with purple sheets and transparent purple curtains. I was thinking in corporating the color orange in the walls and 2 round, puffy orange pillows for the bed as well, but I don' t know how it will look. Also, my room is small. What do I do? Any different ideas? I will apreciate it so much if someone could help me.

A. Paint walls a solid color of your choice and take a rag and dip in another color of your choice and do rag art!*


I need some decorating ideas for a bedroom and bathroom.?
Q. I'm moving into a new house. I'm 17 and will have my own bedroom,bathroom and a small walk-in closet. What are some color schemes for the bedroom and bathroom and decorating ideas. Or what are some sites that have pictures of nice bathrooms or bedroom designs? Thanks :)

A. Well it depends on the person u know what u like and stuff but if u want a normal but stylish bed room and bathroom here is one site http://www.homedit.com/55-room-design-ideas-for-teenage-girls/ <----these r jusr ideas if u want to BUY onlne i suggest u search on google





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment