Saturday, May 25, 2013

Any unique fairy theme bedroom decorating ideas for 2 little girls?

Q. We are remodeling our girls' room and they are wanting a fairy theme. We already have the walls painted white with an allover sponge effect done in pink, so I'd like to mainly stick to that color and perhaps incorporate a bit of purple too. I'm looking for some creative ways to decorate using this theme. I am very crafty, so I would love to hear some DIY ideas although any other "thrifty" ideas are great too, since we are also remodeling our boys' bedroom as well and are on a strict budget. Thank you!

A. If it isn't too expensive, you can paint the crown molding the lavender or purple to add dimension. You can go to the halloween stores online now while the stuff is cheap or to Lillian Vernon and Oriental Trading Company and find the Fairy Wings that come in Costumes and Hang them above their beds or in the corner of the room.

There is this craft I made with my daughter a few years back of these flower fairies: with wooden beads as heads, pipe cleaner as bodies, and silk flowers as dresses. You can probably google it and find it easy enough but they can be hung up with fishing wire. Very cute.

Also think about painting the ceiling with a bunch of fluffy white clouds or hanging a cute chandelier you can get a garage or estate sale.

Oh yeah! I had one of those bed canopies on my daughters bed for years! Totally forgot about that!


Any decorating ideas on boys Car themed bedroom?
Q. I am painting a mural of two of the "CARS" characters from the movie, we have picked out a bed thats a fire truck, and we are painting the other walls a light blue. However I am stuck at this point, I need other ideas to go with what I have choosen already. Black checkered flags in not what I am looking for, my son doesn't favor nascar, or drag racing, he just likes cars! Oh the room is supurbly sized 12x14 with a walk in closet.Please I need help!

A. hi lillired, Ive seen this done before,my neighbor did his sons romm in a baseball motif and it looked great.Now,with the cars motif,how about doing it with the cars in a pit stop surrounding design?Pit crew men with their drills and the like and tires lying around,I think its a great idea! I hope I gave you some good ideas. Jan.


decorating ideas for a girl and boy playroom?
Q. I have an extra bedroom and we are looking to decorate it for the kids. Need help any ideas would be great. My daughter is a 1yr and half and son is 3. So I am looking for something unisex. Paint ideas (colors) anything. Thanks.

A. transportation

garden

sports

princess and knights castle

cartoon characters

this site is filled with ideas, have a browse through
http://kidsthemebedrooms.com





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment