Thursday, May 16, 2013

What are some great decorating ideas or websites for bedrooms?

Q. Ive looked through all of the popular websites like HGTV but I'm looking for more artistic and creative designs, something original.
Any good websites or ideas that would help me with the following?
Book and DVD storage, ideas for displaying photographs, and general decor tips.

A. HGTV? Homedepot??? Don't listen to these people.

Barnwood is a new trend for dispaying pics. Like a barnwood frame

I would search for cool blogs to give you inspiration. www.sunnypeaches.blogspot.com, www.dwellerswithoutdecorators.com, rustedwood.blogspot.com.......those are a few that come to mind.


IS there a website for bedroom decorating where I can buy the stuff>?
Q. I need a website that will show me pictures of bedrooms and where it also tells you where to buy the stuff or that you can buy on their site. I mean things like the comforter, pictures on the walls, the lamps, that sort of thing. Thanks!

A. Check out HGTV. I love the programming and of course you can find them online at hgtv.com
They always have loads of ideas, and the best information on where to find their unique ideas.
Pay close attention to Design On A Dime and Decorating Cents. The most bang for your buck!
As for purchasing, I love Domestications. (www.domestications.com)


What are some good, cheap websites/stores for a girl teen bedroom?
Q. I really need to re-due my bedroom, but I don't have very many ideas. Keep in mind I'm on a budget, so I don't think pbteens is a good website. I also have a small room, so any decorating ideas are welcome! Please help me! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

A. I love HGTV! Go to their website and check out "Rate my Space". Click on "Top Rated". You will most definitely find inspiration there...I know that I do!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment