Saturday, May 25, 2013

How to create a hippie style room?

Q. Im a teen girl and i want to re-do my room, and i want it to have a hippie/indie feel to it! So alot of tye dye, and cool designs. Im going to get a cool bean bag chair and some beaded curtains. Any other ideas?? Links would be great:) thanks!

A. hippie style room decorating ideas

http://teensthemes.com/tie-dye-hippie-theme-bedrooms.html


http://girlsthemebedrooms.com//hippie/70s-style-bedroom-peace-sign-decorating-ideas.html


How to make my room look bohemian/hippie?
Q. So I'm switching rooms soon and I want my room to look peaceful.
I play guitar ans write songs, and i want something to fit in with my personality, i love music and i love to draw so i also would like my room to have a creativity theme. Hopefully you guys give me great ideas.

A. http://girlsthemebedrooms.com//hippie/70s-style-bedroom-peace-sign-decorating-ideas.html


Im into artsy, bohemian styles. How should i paint my bedroom walls?
Q. I really want a cool hippie look type thing without everything looking like a cheesy rainbow!
Im re-doing my whole bedroom, and im thinking deep reds, oranges, and/or purples?

Any suggestions/links for any part of the bedroom will actually be greatly appreciated!
thanks :]

A. I think thats a pretty cool idea. I would stick with the colors you have picked out because they do go with that theme. I would choose one color for the walls,and then a different accent color. I think Gold and purple would look awesome and are very bohemian. Find a color wheel and what they say is the colors opposite themselves are what goes good together. As are far as decorating you could buy different colored tulle(if you dont know what that is,its material like they make wedding veils with" and twine them together and decorate around the cieling or headboards or whatever. Or Screw a decorating loop to the cieling and pull the tulle through it and have it come all the way to the floor almost like a canopy and put a big comfy pillow in it for a sitting area/meditation spot. Some great products for bedding/decor can be found at www.wakeupfrankie.com . They have lots of bohemian styles to choose from!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment