Saturday, May 25, 2013

I am doing my bedroom "Tiffany blue and black", any ideas? Thanks!?

Q. We might be moving soon, and right now I share a room with my 11 year old sister (I am 14), and if we move, I will get my own room!! Yay! :) I want my room to be tiffany blue and black. Any ideas? Or any other color ideas?

A. Hooray!
I went through an interior decorating phase a little while ago so I should be ale to help!
"Tiffany blue and black".. hmm.. I'd paint the majority of the walls "Tiffany" blue, and paint the smallest wall black. Use that wall as an accent. Since you said "Tiffany" blue, That sort of set me on an Audrey Hepburn/ classical chic room style. Use a small, but chic rounded black headboard, and a simple bed frame. Jazz your bed covers up by layering them with solid colored and coherent patterns that don't clash. For your main duvet I would choose a solid, fluffy white and pile up the bed with colorful stenciled pillows with classical "Breakfast at Tiffany's" designs, like a chandelier or a glamorous woman's silhouette. Purchase an Audrey Hepburn canvas poster and hag it up as a focal point in your room. You get the idea? Just simply go on with the theme. Classical, Breakfast at Tiffany's.


Redecorating a bedroom.. ideas?
Q. I have about an 11 foot by 11 foot room.,. twin sized bed. 14 years old girl, open to any suggestions, not painting it all black though. I need some paint color ideas (thinking pinks or reds.) and some designs that can easily be done on the walls. oh, getting a black and white venice painting, so any ideas of something that will go with that?

A. you can refer many girl's room pictures here: http://www.decor-photos.com/or/Girlsroom-9e5e745d7a4cc3f9.html


I need help re-doing my bedroom!?
Q. I am a tween. That means i'm 11 years old. I need help re-doing my bedroom. I wanted to put hard-wood flooring in it. That would be great. But! I need some ideas for the theme. I like the colors green, pink, and white. I saw this design in a Lowe's kids bedroom magazine. There was a window and a seat under it. I thaught that was cute. But I dont have a window in my room that small. But my closet does not have doors so I thaught I could put a seat in there. Oh! And I like polka dots and stripes. UGGHH! I need help!

A. well wood flooring is really nice......you can do white walls with green and pink stripes....or...two walls green two walls pink with white crownmolding...what ever floats ur boat...then according to ur color skeme get appropriate bedding...u can do all white bedding with green and pink accents or the complete opposite. you can hang a chandelier and have pink green or clear accent jewls hanging off from it. you can hang a canopy over your bed too. get a chair and some tables(PBteen has some nice chairs) good luck on your room whatever you do im sure it will be great:)





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment